New, flexible learning
This is how you can complement your corporate learning steadily and effectively
Processes are becoming more complex. Tools go out of date. Production changes. New opportunities arise in increasingly shorter time frames. The half-life of knowledge is shrinking all the time. At the same time, the amount of knowledge required continues to rise. All of this presents companies today with major challenges. The key to face these is: continuous development. This applies in particular to employees.
We help you
- Corporate learning – trends and developments
- Modern methods – the right choice for you
- Evaluation – measuring the success of your measures
In order to be able to effectively respond to the shortened half-life of knowledge, it is necessary to make the transition to a so-called learning organisation. This has three key features:
The need to keep learning
Employees learn independently and share their knowledge.
70% of learning takes place from experience, 20% from colleagues and 10% through formal learning.
Enable your employees to acquire necessary knowledge in various ways, whether through classic formats, Performance Support, E-Learning or Mobile Learning. Your team members should also be able to pass on this knowledge to others and promote social learning. Learning is a never-ending process, a dynamic circle. The learning environment of your company sets the suitable framework for this.
Changing and optimising corporate learning
Would you like to fundamentally change or only modernise your corporate learning environment? Whatever project your company is focusing on, The introduction of new learning methods should be well thought-out and optimally planned. This way your employees should be able to fully exploit the new opportunities.
Organisation, people, communication and technology. These are the most important factors that must be taken into consideration. We provide you with the ideal framework for learning. Together we define the company-relevant topics using clearly defined parameters. We then design and create your learning environment – individually and professionally.
- Concept design for qualification and communication
- Advice on qualification strategy and change management
- Support during project management
- Implementation of media production and execution of all measures
Achieve motivation and acceptance
- Learning adjusted to the corporate culture
- Communication measures
- Strategic conception
- Internal marketing
- Process support even after the start
- Target group analysis
- Cross-media thinking
- Implementation guidelines for individual productions
- Support for initial projects
- Well-founded selection of tools
- Clarify technical framework parameters and devices
- Instruction and training
- Process support during the initial phase both technically and in terms of content
- Road map to integrate technology