Fit for the workplace of the future
New learning for entirely new challenges
Connecting employees to each other and equipping them with collaborative software pose major challenges to companies today. What will make the digital transformation a success? Achieving lasting changes requires more than enabling your employees. For this reason, the transition to the digital workplace does not focus on tools but rather on the possibilities and advantages.
Enabling for the digital workplace
- Change management – supporting the transition
- Communication – fostering trust and acceptance
- Use cases – faster transfer into everyday routine
- Social roles – role descriptions for shapers and drivers
The digital transformation triad
The transformation to the digital workplace can only be successful if you get your employees on board from the very beginning. How can you mobilise your team for this project? How can you keep them in the process? How can you bring the project to a successful conclusion? Most of all, it is important to properly address and involve the various different target groups.
The employees understand the company’s path to the digital workplace.
The employees can use the tools and working methods of the digital workplace.
The employees are motivated to participate in and help shape the digital transformation.
Use cases: Understanding and living the digital workplace
The use case approach has proven itself for faster transfer into the working lives of the employees: The focus lies on a specific use, a story from daily work experience with tasks to complete. This draws attention and helps encourage reflection on habits and a willingness to change. Your employees discover entirely new ways of working and unimagined solutions.
Use cases can be used broadly. Whether in a seminar, nugget, how-to guide or trailer, your employees will always find the appropriate stories for their fields of work. Take advantage of our pool of existing use cases or use content individually created for your company.
The appropriate enabling concept
The transition to the digital workplace must be thought through carefully. And the support provided must be even more detailed. We assist you in every step of the change and advise you from the first analysis to the project completion.
- Analysis – goals, opportunities, roles, tool consulting, ...
- Conception – definition of KPIs, communication, change management, ...
- Development – training concepts, formats, media, project team, ...
- Application – pilot support, implementation of communication and measures, event management, ...
- Conclusion – reports, lessons learned, further development, adaptation, ...
- Evaluation – continuously throughout the entire project
Curiosity and motivation guarantee effective learning. Raise awareness among your employees for an issue, touch them at a personal level and get them on your side for your plan.
This is how it works:
- Trailer – attractive packaging for your messages
- Webcast – information event for the web in which goals and reasons are explained
- Merchandise – small memory aids that keep your topics present
- Events – enthral your employees
We place the focus squarely on the person and their learning needs. We provide the appropriate formats depending on the occupational group, management level, learning type and learning situation. Choose from a wide range of possibilities:
- Seminars and online seminars
- WBT – web-based training, practical, individual, mobile, transparent
Offer your employees professional and timely support directly at their workstation. This way, you enable learning to take place in any situation. You have a range of different tools at your disposal here:
- TESS – Tool for E-Learning Search and Support (with search function, library and direct support)
- Five-step micro-content – use cases developed as required
- Quick infos – brief information in a printed format
- Floor walking – rapid, individual support at the workplace
- Community – employees help employees through social media channels.
- FAQ app – get information through the smartphone
The demands and expectations on managers and employees change in the course of a digital transformation. It is not always easy to perceive this and adapt accordingly. Managers in particular are expected to drive this change and act as examples. Unique perceptions, personal values, individual motivations often stand in the way at a subconscious level. Systematic business coaching helps make the subconscious conscious, opening up new ways of thinking and acting. Our certified coaches would be happy to assist you.