Microsoft Office roll-outs
We view every software roll-out from an integrated perspective, thereby empowering every type of learner in your company.
A change of Office version means new challenges for your company. Because not only the technology must function smoothly, so must the qualification measures for your employees on the new system. The right strategy is key: promote acceptance, train effectively and provide support at the workplace.
Office qualification by the market leader
- Consulting – success factors for the roll-out
- Implementation – tools and methods for optimal qualification
- Evaluation – control knob for improving the project
Blended learning for your Office roll-out
Whether changing from a different version of Office or from another system entirely – your employees must receive appropriate training. And they need to know more than just where to click. They must also understand why the new system exists and what advantages it offers.
With our Office e-learning for beginners, your employees receive ideal support. The learning program introduces all relevant new features of the Office version as well as the new philosophy.
New content can be learned and practised in short, interactive learning units.
Collaborative work in the Next Generation Workplace brings many advantages – as long as users truly understand the purpose. Learning with use cases is excellently suited to convey this. Using familiar work situations, we explain the optimum use and everyday interactions between applications.
The perfect complement
A sustainable qualification concept offers your company a completely dependable solution. We supplement your e-learning with various additional components, as necessary:
- Training documents
- Information seminar
- Printed quick infos
The perfect learning mix
Our qualification and communication concepts for roll-out enabling comprise target definitions, project and event management, implementation of training measures, change management, controlling and quality assurance.
Curiosity and motivation guarantee effective learning. Raise awareness among your employees for an issue, touch them at a personal level and get them on your side for your plan.
This is how it works:
- Trailer – attractive packaging for your messages
- Webcast – information event for the web in which goals and reasons are explained
- Merchandise – small memory aids that keep your topics present
- Key user trainings – opinion shapers lead by example
We place the focus squarely on the person and their learning needs. We provide the appropriate formats depending on the occupational group, management level, learning type and learning situation. Choose from a wide range of possibilities:
- Seminars and online seminars
- WBT – web-based training, practical, individual, mobile, transparent
- Learning materials – classic reference materials to complement WBT
- E-book – optimally prepared content
Offer your employees professional and timely support directly at their workstation. This way, you enable learning to take place in any situation. You have a range of different tools at your disposal here:
- TESS – Tool for E-Learning Search and Support (with search function, library and direct support)
- Nuggets – short instructions in an ideal format
- Quick infos – brief information in a printed format
- Floor walking – rapid, individual support at the workplace
- Enabling portal – pool information at a central point