Investments that pay off
Evaluation of qualification measures
Knowledge is the basis for every company success. The current challenge in personnel development is therefore to design qualification and further education measures effectively and economically. If the evaluation shows that the transfer of learned content into practice is successful, the time and financial expense has paid off for your company. Demonstrable.
Evaluation from various perspectives
- Learner – “Have I passed?”
- Trainer – “Was I good?”
- Cost centre – “Was it worth it?”
- Further education department – “Can we optimise our offering?”
Purpose of an evaluation
A comprehensive evaluation is not about numbers alone as these say little about the success of a qualification measure. Much more important is the quality and impact of the measure. The measures can be meaningfully evaluated and modified on the basis of results.
Overview of evaluation stages
Not all evaluations are the same. The choice of methods depends heavily on the knowledge trying to be achieved. Questions arise at different levels all at once: Are your employees satisfied with the enabling offer? Has the intended learning success been achieved? And how sustainable has the transfer of learning been? The rule here is the higher the level, the more meaningful the data.
Surveys at the end of a course supply information about the conditions, the working atmosphere, the information content of the learning materials and the conduct of the trainer.
- Happy sheet”, maximum two-page questionnaire
- Evaluation of the measure by the participant
- Immediately after execution
If testing takes place before and after a qualification measure and the measurements are compared, one obtains an extremely informative perspective on the effectiveness of the training. In addition, the degree of goal achievement can also be measured in the form of a test.
- Formulate learning targets in the curriculum
- Learning targets must be measurable
The goal is to lastingly transfer the learned material into everyday work habits. Successful transfer can be identified once the qualification measure has led to a change in conduct or the use of new knowledge in practice.
- Determination and analysis of the need
- Target group identification via matrix
- Conception of the measures
- Transfer support via advice and assistance
- Success check to perform comparison
An informative evaluation concept begins with a well-founded requirement analysis. One elementary component of this is a consideration of the entire strategy and the goals that are derived from this. This allows enabling measures to be designed to contribute appropriately to business success.
- Business success orientation
- Data analysis of the key performance indicators
- Determination of the learning success
Our evaluation offer
The evaluation is not only part of an enabling project; rather, it encompasses the entire learning process. The full potential is only unlocked if evaluation takes place not only at the end of a qualification measure but on a continuous basis throughout the entire process. For this purpose, the framework conditions and criteria are defined by means of appropriate and well-founded analyses.
- Focus on needs and a perfect fit
- Derivation of specific action recommendations
- Variance comparison and informative evaluation criteria