Acquire, apply, expand and share knowledge efficiently – comprehensively and company-specifically
Launching new software. Changing certain processes. Training employees in compliance issues. Companies have a continuous need for qualification. Learning happens across various stages, with content and intensity to be coordinated individually.
Our enabling concept
- Comprehensive view
- Individual further education concepts
- National and international projects
- Triangle of communication, qualification and change
- Support during all project phases
- Wide range of methods
Learning in All Moments of Need
Not only do we look at the individual steps of learning but also pay attention to the person. This is what we call holistic learning. We develop the right learning system to fit your needs and expectations.
Around 70 percent of the knowledge we need is taken from our daily work. And only when actually use is newly acquired knowledge actually cemented.
20 percent of our knowledge comes from exchanges with colleagues. This learning level must therefore not be neglected.
And the rest? Just ten percent of learning is formalised, e.g. in trainings.
Five Moments of Need
People need different enabling offers. One would like to learn something new while the other wants to be able to handle an acute situation at work. Which moment of need should be covered? We develop the right offers. From formal formats to performance support. This way we ensure that each and every one of your employees gets the help they need.
Enabling as a change project
Managing qualification measures on the side? That rarely works. Enabling projects are challenging and require extensive resources within a company. An experienced partner who knows the typical stumbling blocks in the project phases and can propose solutions is a great advantage.
Planning the project
- Milestone planning
- Project structure planning
- Capacity planning
- Budget organisation
Starting the project
- Formulating goals
- Identifying risks
- Stakeholder analysis
Implementing the project
- Kick-off and goal-oriented meetings
- Motivation of the project participants
- Project documentation
Concluding the project
- Goal achievement
- Transition to live operation
- Budget compliance
- Joint project conclusion
Our holistic learning mix
Whether the issue is a major transition in your company or a smaller project: we view your qualification process holistically and sustainably. Together we define the target groups and their learning needs. From conception to implementation, from sensitisation to communication. We are the experienced advisor and aid at your side. And so that you can experience what has changed how and where in your company through learning, we also take care to ensure transparent evaluation.
Curiosity and motivation guarantee effective learning. Raise awareness among your employees for an issue, touch them at a personal level and get them on your side for your plan.
This is how it works:
- Trailer – attractive packaging for your messages
- Information event – explain goals and reasons
- Webcast– information event for the web
- Merchandise – small memory aids that keep your topics present
- Key user trainings – opinion shapers lead by example
- Events – enthral your employees
We place the focus squarely on the person and their learning needs. We provide the appropriate formats depending on the occupational group, management level, learning type and learning situation. Choose from a wide range of possibilities:
- Seminars and online seminars
- WBT – web-based training, practical, individual, mobile, transparent
- Learning materials – classic reference materials to complement WBT
- E-book – optimally prepared content
- Quiz app – spontaneous learning on the road, alone or in a competition
- Learning partner – shared learning with mutual feedback
- Reverse mentoring – employees as mentors for executives
- Train the trainer – train employees to be trainers
- Social learning – networked, shared learning in social media
- Corporate community camp – sharing experiences between community managers
Offer your employees professional and timely support directly at their workstation. This way, you enable learning to take place in any situation. You have a range of different tools at your disposal here:
- Nuggets – short instructions in an ideal format
- Five-step micro-content – use cases developed as required
- Quick infos – brief information in a printed format
- Floor walking – rapid, individual support at the workplace
- Enabling portal – pool information at a central point
- Community – employees help employees through social media channels.
- Product browser – key information on your smartphone
- FAQ app – get information through the smartphone
In order to ensure that your messages reach your employees in the desired format, we set store by an optimally coordinated communication campaign. What this specifically means:
- Clearly defined target groups and communication targets
- Supply employees with the relevant information
- Encourage employees to make use of knowledge acquired
In order to reach all target groups in accordance with their preferences, both printed and digital formats are used. Communication in its ideal and all-encompassing form – this is our claim.
Learning is enabled, knowledge provided and opportunities created. Whether the desired effect has been achieved and whether the learners have come to understand why the change is taking place is determined on the basis of enabling projects and a professional evaluation. But how can the learned material be applied in everyday work situations?
- how satisfied employees are with the offerings
- how successful learning is
- whether the learning transfer is successful
- how the measures affect commercial success